Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

This truly is a wonderful time of year.  We started the season by getting the piano  tuned.  I love listening to music.  Morgan has been most accomadating.  Our ward choir is singing several hymns for Christmas.  Morgan is one of the choir pianist.  I enjoy her practice time.  Although when I took this picture she was playing "Thankful"  a tune from Josh Grobans NOEL cd.
 Randy purchased our Christmas tree  last Saturday.  This week I decorated it.  Life is very different without small children in the home.  All the other adults in the house have been very busy this week.  I decorated the tree by myself while watching The Christmas Box movie.  One of many Christmas movies that I intend to watch this season.
 Our Christmas decorations include a small collection of Nativities displayed on the piano.  This year a found a Precious Moments figurine to add to our collection. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the new nativity. Grandma got me a nativity for Christmas this year and gave it to me when she was up in Utah for Ben's baptism. I love having Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete