Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Season continues

I love this time of year.  Christmas is a season, not just a day.  Yesterday (Sunday) was wonderful.  We drove through snow flurries on the way to Church.  Fast and Testimony meeting was centered on Christ and very uplifting.  In the afternoon I went with Randy to visit a home teaching couple.  He goes every Sunday.  The man is living in a nursing home now.  When we returned home Randy made peanut brittle.  I worked on my Gratitude Challenge from this months Ensign.  Randy, Shelby and I watched the First Presidency Devotional together while we cut out trees for Shelby's classroom project.  In the evening I made Snowball cookies.  YUM!  This morning I got up and downloaded The Mansion by Henry Van Dyke on my kindle.  I just finished cooking red cabbage to freeze and serve later this month.  Christmas music playing in the background (Barbara Streisand's Merry Christmas)

  Life is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment