Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog cravings

I love reading family blogs. I regret that I have not been keeping up on my blog. Last year I read Sink reflections by Marla Cilley, one of her philosophies is You are not behind, Jump in where you are. With that in mind I will JUMP back into posting my activities and thoughts. (plus I'm probably procrastinating working on Morgan's prom dress - it terrifies me.)
Last week I was craving Green chili chicken enchiladas. Realizing that I didn't have any corn tortillas, but did have Masa Harina I grabbed a Sous Chef and together we made fresh corn tortillas. The dough was warm and pliable, similar to play dough. Together we rolled and pressed. I cooked. My craving was satisfied! Yum!!
Last year I could no longer stand my couches! Costco even had a contest for the UGLIEST couches in America. They posted the picture of the winner. It looked just like mine :(
Not wanting to purchase new furniture, I decided to re-do my cushions.
I'm not ashamed any more.

4 comments:

  1. The couches look much better. The tortillas look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those enchiladas look amazing and I hadn't realized how the couches had looked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, am I hungry! Can't get that in Albania.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, on dinner and the sofa

    ReplyDelete