Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Life will sometimes hand you a magical moment. Savor it."
(Life's Little Instruction Book #639)
One of those magical moments for me is music. I love the sound of live music. It's is so much better than listening to music on a stereo system. Morgan knows that music calms the "savage mom" and indulges my desire of calming music. Recently I watched the remake of Ice Castles. I asked Morgan if she would learn to play some of the music from the movie if I bought it. Thankfully she said, "YES".
Morgan is currently learning/playing Ice Castles by Hamlish, Pravane by Faure (both from the movie). Hymn 22-We Listen to a Prophet's Voice for ward choir (she is an accompanist) and February Song by Ondrasik, Groban & DeVries from one of her current favorite DVD's Awake Live.
Thanks for the music Morgan, I savor every magical moment!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment