Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So many pics!

I have a bad habit of taking pictures and not writing blogs.  Yesterday we had company for breakfast.  When Grant finished eating we noticed that he had cereal stuck to his forehead.  This is the consequence of raising your bowl to your lips to get the last bit of milk out of the bowl.  :)


 Cami enjoying an apple from Papa's tree when she visited for General Conference.


 Shelby and Kara enjoying some quality time together a couple of weeks ago.



I have been hesitant to accept the color of Kara's hair. I have been waiting for it to fall out and come in blond. When she was here yesterday I had to admit that the new hair coming in is probably red. She is just a cute as her brother and sister. I also must admit that I have the cutest grandchildren although I know a few people might have differing opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment