Monday, August 8, 2011

More Pics

Bethany said that she preferred blogs with pictures SO here is my week in review. 

July 30th Morgan went with Mark and his family to Apple Annie's.  She brought back peaches. 
I made a pie.

 Our jalapeno plants are doing well.  This was our second batch of jalapeno poppers.  We also took a bag of peppers to Bethany.  I love poppers, just wish they weren't so HOT! 

 A view of our garden.

 I started back to work July 25.  The hardest part of school starting early is that we are still enjoying the monsoon rains.  The down side of the rains (which I LOVE) is that it is too muddy for the daycare children to play outside.  It hasn't rained as much this past week.  The children enjoy helping Randy in the garden.

 Bethany brought her car down for repairs August 1st.  Hopefully the problem has been corrected.  While she was here Rachel stopped by with the nieces and nephew.  My daughters LOVE being aunts.  During the visit we attempted to trace Kara's hand.  She was not very cooperative. 

 I am starting my exercise routine in preparation for the Bisbee 1000 in October.  Once or twice a week I have been stepping on the flower garden wall.  Randy and I went to Bisbee this past Saturday and strolled the course.  I was not in as good of shape as is needed.  My legs are still a bit sore today.  I will post pictures of our Bisbee adventure later this week.

Shelby's students returned to school today.  Last Friday I mended seat sacks for her. 

I will  post more of our adventures and daily routine later this week.  But for now I must close.  Garden produce is calling my name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment